Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Farsi, Rugby and the sewers

The reason that I have not written in the blog for the last few days is that I didn't particularly have a good week.on Saturday, I woke up and predicted that my mum and dad put on a alarm for Farsi  class...well,lets just say  that I had to learn ''ف'' at home that morning.Sunday was my big rugby tournament and we got through to the finals but loss to Ruislip which left us with silver.On Monday it was just like any school day.On Tuesday I decided to bring the medal that I won.Then something that I can't even believe happened.For some reason there was a hole in my bag.The bag that my medal was in.My mum took out my homework...then I took the bag.first I heard a metalic  noise and then a splosh...and by the look of my mums face I realised that my medal went down into the sewer pipe...typical the only AWARD I ever won  goes ''down the drain''.on Tuesday evening I get a call from my dad saying that I'm going to get another medal the next day.Today when I got back guess what was waiting for me in the post...yep,you guessed it,another medal!

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really happy that you won a medal. I am sure that you earned it. This is life. Sometimes things like that happen! But, I am really glad that you got another one. By the way, I like your blogs. :)
    Best,
    The Vampire Guy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is tough man! but you look really cool on those rugby jerseys.

    khorshid khanoom

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Mani! I love ur sense of humor...
    یک جایزه پیش من داری

    Neda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Done Mani, I didn't realise we had a blogger on our team.

    I'm glad we managed to replace the medal.

    Go Under 9s !

    Scott

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just wanted to say thank you to all my commenters for all their posts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Mani,
    You are the best ever happened to our family, we are so proud of you. I love your blogs and really enjoy reading it.

    Sou

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mani, I used to work with your father on BBC Persian. I reckon your film making is every bit as good as his! I enjoyed your blog too. As a New Zealander I appreciate your love of rugby. Maybe Iran v All Blacks one day? All the best, Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mani, I used to work with your father on BBC Persian. I reckon your film making is every bit as good as his! I enjoyed your blog too. As a New Zealander I appreciate your love of rugby. Maybe Iran v All Blacks one day? All the best, Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure it's obvious whose gonna win that match :)!!!I don't think Iran has a rugby team!!

      Delete